Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Good Morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 02Aug2017; the deck today, and for the near future, is the *Egipcios Kier Tarot* by Iglesias Janeiro, (NOT Stuart R. Kaplan.) “The Egipcios Kier Tarot is a 78-card Tarot deck created by an Argentine occultist in the early 20th century The deck has traditional-looking Egyptian artwork with a central gold background, and associates Hebrew letters, the Tree of Life, and other esoteric symbols with Egyptian hieroglyphs.” (*Aeclectic* archives.) This is one of “THOSE” decks, that you bond with deep down on a primal, soul level and it speaks with YOUR voice. 
(At least for me! Ha!) I have two others like that, and with the three, I could conquer the galaxy . . . (but it’s SO much friggin’ effort . . . grin. Better just to sit here and remember what it was like to smoke a j.J)  Today’s draw is: Sulfur = VIII Justice; Mercury = XXII the Fool, and Salt = #69 the Unforeseen, (oooh, something interesting!)  AND, I have just this second made an executive decision NOT to go on and on about the draw today, blah blah yak blather blather. . there, that’s it. Besides not feeling very pedagogic today, I REALLY want to encourage you to get out there and FIND the WEIRDNESS!!! Go out, look for the things that don’t “quite fit in the projected matrix,” to coin a phrase. . har har. Look for the TRUTH, both objective and subjective, and DECIDE FOR YOURSELF which 
reality you wish to inhabit, yours or theirs. As the old cliché goes, “The Truth Will Set You Free,” and seeing which Path is the right Path is having 50% of the battle already won. I’m feeling particularly large and expansive these days right now, and the only explanation is that I have turned yet another gentle curve in the road and am looking at a stretch of the road ahead that pleases me on a deeply contented-vibe level. I’m at one of those “tourist lookout” spots where I can look back a bit over the past and be both proud and grateful of how far I have traveled since I last looked. We NEED that, we human beings. We need our “attaboys!” as much as any dog; recognition is essential to continued effort. I will say I like the draw today; there I am, squatting on Justice and acting very “yeah, been here, done this, it’s cool,” but I remark that little Missy Anima is no such dullard – she’s Fooling around, and she is about to meet the Unforeseen!! Aiee! I’m jealous!! (Grin.) Well, I need to hurry and catch up, so today, no Professor dully reciting from the blackboard: you are on our own! Have fun! I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL “a giant Whoopee cushion moment” today. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment